ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES
Abstract Text Writing Rules
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. The summary evaluation process takes a maximum of 3 days. The author is informed of the result of the evaluation without delay. Your abstracts should be between 200-300 words. You should definitely include the English ABSTRACT in your abstracts. You must send your abstracts in word/doc format to the address email@example.com by February 13, 2024 at the latest. There is no requirement for a full text in our congress. If you want to have your full texts published in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by
March 1, 2024 at the latest, after your abstract is accepted.
CLICK for Sample Abstract Text
Full Text Writing Rules
- Write in Times new roman, 12 pt (Article title, author names, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and keywords should all be 12 pt. The author's font size for parts such as graphics and tables can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent from the left at the beginning of paragraphs
- Main headings should be written in CAPITAL letters and in bold
- You can use any citation format you want.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
CLICK for Sample Full Text